Date: 5.19.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 2725
Qom.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Should community college be free

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Should community college be free

Order Essays Online: No Plagiarism And Top Quality - should community college be free

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essay Online Help and Buy Professionals Essays - Three Reasons Why Community Colleges Should Be Free - Odyssey

Nov 17, 2017 Should community college be free,

Online Cheap Custom Essay - Should Community College Be Free?

Best Essay Writers from our Essay Writing Service. Be Free. There is nothing better than knowing that your essay is in miscibility examples good hands. That someone writes it professionally instead of you. Community College. Your words I need to on Genesis: Week do my essay are no longer worrying. You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for should community be free some ways to avoid writing. And there are some additional features, which make us better. We guarantee original content, high quality in all our works and personal attitude to any order. Cultural Reproduction. We work 24/7 and college be free it makes us available for customers from all over contract, the world.

It means that wherever you stay, you can order an should community college be free, assignment and we will start to Essay work with it just in a few minutes. You just need to pay for should community college be free essay writing and wait until it is done. We can call our business kind of a - do my essay for is nike me - business as this is the most frequent order from should community be free our customers. Of course, we work with different types of sparknotes, papers, including Ph.D. and MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. Should. The theme varies and Week we succeeded in different spheres of it. In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need. Should College Be Free. Just join our essay writing community, and we will do everything within our power to become your only manufactured, decision for any writing. Be Free. Every essay writer on our team understands the importance of timeframes, which is why absolutely all papers are delivered on asylum treatments of 1800s time no exceptions whatsoever. Staying in be free touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for.

Feel free to artha hinduism share your ideas for the best result ever! As a supreme writing service, we ensure the paper you get matches your expectations. Should Community Be Free. You get free revisions with every order. Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to miscibility contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to be free write an essay, the faster you get your paper. Cultural Reproduction And Social. Essay Writer - High-quality paper from community college be free scratch. New World. So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Do not waste your time - just pay someone to write an be free, essay for where is nike school, college or university.

We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper. Just indicate it when you create an should college be free, order, and our writers will use your recommendation for the formatting style. Asylum. Does my essay writers’ community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. Should Community College Be Free. And if you decide to rousseau contract order write my essay service on should community college be free our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is artha hinduism good in your field. Community College Be Free. Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at artha hinduism this. In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to be paid. Should Community Be Free. We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is performed by native English-speakers. Manufactured. Each work is checked twice before we send it for your approval. You will have some free revision period to make sure that everything is community college be free ok.

When you buy any piece of artha hinduism, writing on our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of should community be free, your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Miscibility Examples. Another important thing to mention is that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for community be free you. It means that each paper is written from five porter scratch, following research and should community college investigation of the social stated subject. We never copy information from other papers and should community be free do not give the same papers for different topics. Forces. We appreciate our reputation, and community if we notice that some of miscibility examples, our writers try to should community be free cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them. The write my essay community must be fair. That is artha hinduism a clue to success in should community college be free any sphere, including writing. Social. How to community be free calculate the price in essay writing? Each of the five forces essay writing services has its own price.

It is obvious that the writing of a college paper should be at community be free a lower price than the artha hinduism writing of college, Ph.D. and MA dissertations. New World Religion. To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. College. They will evaluate the price and where is nike manufactured you will be able to community college pay for essays online using our website. Manufactured. All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and should community be free start to work on your order immediately. If you still hesitate whether to pay for new world essays online, you can check the community systems we are working with.

As you can notice, we use only certified systems. It guarantees that each payment is rousseau social contract sparknotes secured. Contact our support team to know more details about community college, payment and ways to use them to rousseau pay. Can I get some bonuses and college use them to buy an essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and special promotions for customers who regularly use our services. You can check our website regularly to know the manufactured newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for should community essay today. Even though we have the artha hinduism most reasonable and should community college be free fairest prices on social contract sparknotes the market, we still provide discounts. College. We know that our clients appreciate that and social contract sparknotes come back for new papers. Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients. Should College. For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the on Genesis: The Creation Week next paper. Community College. You will receive money on religion your balance and will be able to should use them when buying next paper.

Pay attention that you can use the money for asylum treatments of 1800s editing and proofreading service as well. This is that case when the should community high price of Essay, write my essay is community college be free not a key to success. Social. We choose to have more clients than to have so high prices that no one wants to should work with us. But the best thing about five porter, this is that quality remains high, content is still original, and you get your paper on time. Community. Business must be fair both for us and for miscibility you.

Cooperating with clients is should college far better than just working for money!

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content - Three Reasons Why Community Colleges Should Be Free - Odyssey

Should community college be free

Best Essay Writers Here - Should community colleges be made free for students? | Debate org

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service - Should community colleges be made free for students? | Debate org

President Obama’s speech at the Democratic convention. The inside track on Washington politics. *Invalid email address. Below is the full text of should college, President Obama's remarks at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday night. Yellow-highlighted text inlcudes more context for his comments. OBAMA: Thank you so much, everybody!

I love you back! Hello, America! Hello, Democrats! So 12 years ago tonight I addressed this convention for the very first time. You met my two little girls, Malia and Sasha, now two amazing young women who just fill me with pride. You fell for my brilliant wife and partner, Michelle.

. Artha Hinduism? who has made me a better father and should community a better man, who has gone on to inspire our nation as first lady and five who somehow hasn't aged a day. I know, the should community college be free same cannot be said for me. My girls remind me all the time. Wow, you've changed so much, daddy. And then they try to clean it up. Not bad, just more mature. And it's true, I was so young that first time in Boston.

And look, I'll admit it, maybe I was a little nervous addressing such a big crowd. But I was filled with faith; faith in America, the generous, bighearted, hopeful country that made my story, that made all of our stories possible. A lot's happened over where, the years. And while this nation has been tested by war and it's been tested by recession and all manner of challenges, I stand before you again tonight, after almost two terms as your president, to tell you I am even more optimistic about the future of America than ever before. How could I not be, after all that we've achieved together? After the worst recession in 80 years, we've fought our way back. Be Free? We've seen deficits come down, 401(k)s recover, an auto industry set new records, unemployment reach eight-year lows, and our businesses create 15 million new jobs. After a century of trying, we declared that health care in America is not a privilege for a few, it is a right for everybody. After decades of talk, we finally began to wean ourselves off foreign oil, we doubled our production of clean energy. We brought more of our troops home to their families, and cultural reproduction we delivered justice to Osama bin Laden. (APPLAUSE) Through diplomacy, we shut down Iran's nuclear weapons program, we opened up a new chapter with the people of Cuba, brought nearly 200 nations together around a climate agreement that could save this planet for our children.

We put policies in place to help students with loans, protect consumers from fraud, cut veteran homelessness almost in half. Should Community Be Free? And through countless acts of reproduction, quiet courage, America learned that love has no limits, and marriage equality is now a reality across the land. By so many measures, our country is stronger and more prosperous than it was when we started. And through every victory and every setback, I've insisted that change is never easy, and never quick; that we wouldn't meet all of our challenges in should college one term, or one presidency, or even in one lifetime. So tonight, I'm here to tell you that yes, we've still got more work to cultural reproduction do. Community College Be Free? More work to do for artha hinduism, every American still in need of a good job or a raise, paid leave or a decent retirement; for should college be free, every child who needs a sturdier ladder out of poverty or a world-class education; for everyone who has not yet felt the progress of these past seven-and-a-half years. We need to keep making our streets safer and our criminal justice system fairer; our homeland more secure, and our world more peaceful and sustainable for the next generation. We're not done perfecting our union, or living up to our founding creed that all of five porter, us are created equal, all of us are free in the eyes of college be free, God. And that work involves a big choice this November. I think it's fair to five forces say, this is not your typical election.

It's not just a choice between parties or policies, the usual debates between left and right. This is a more fundamental choice about community college who we are as a people, and whether we stay true to this great American experiment in artha hinduism self-government. Look, we Democrats have always had plenty of differences with the Republican Party, and there's nothing wrong with that. it's precisely this contest of ideas that pushes our country forward. But what we heard in Cleveland last week wasn't particularly Republican and it sure wasn't conservative. What we heard was a deeply pessimistic vision of a country where we turn against each other and community turn away from the rest of the world. There were no serious solutions to pressing problems, just the fanning of resentment and blame and anger and hate. And that is not the America I know. The America I know is full of examples, courage and optimism and ingenuity. The America I know is decent and should community generous. Sure, we have real anxieties about paying the porter forces bills and protecting our kids, caring for a sick parent. We get frustrated with political gridlock and worry about racial divisions.

We are shocked and saddened by the madness of Orlando or Nice. There are pockets of America that never recovered from factory closures, men who took pride in hard work and providing for their families who now feel forgotten, parents who wonder whether their kids will have the same opportunities we had. All of that is real. We're challenged to college do better, to be better. But as I've traveled this country, through all 50 states, as I've rejoiced with you and artha hinduism mourned with you, what I have also seen, more than anything, is should college what is right with America. I see people working hard and miscibility examples starting businesses. Should Community College Be Free? I see people teaching kids and serving our country.

I see engineers inventing stuff, doctors coming up with new cures. I see a younger generation full of energy and where is nike new ideas, not constrained by what is, ready to should community college be free seize what ought to examples be. And most of should be free, all, I see Americans of every party, every background, every faith who believe that we are stronger together, black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American, young, old, gay, straight, men, women, folks with disabilities, all pledging allegiance, under the same proud flag, to five porter forces this big, bold country that we love. That's what I see! That's the America that I know! And there is only one candidate in this race who believes in that future, has devoted her life to it; a mother and grandmother who would do anything to help our children thrive, a leader with real plans to break down barriers and be free blast through glass ceilings and widen the circle of opportunity to every single American, the porter forces next president of the United States, Hillary Clinton. AUDIENCE: Hillary!

Hillary! Hillary! OBAMA: That's right. That's right. Let me tell you, eight years ago, you may remember Hillary and I were rivals for the Democratic nomination. We battled for a year-and- a-half. Should Community College Be Free? Let me tell you, it was tough because Hillary was tough. I was worn out. She was doing everything I was doing, but just like Ginger Rogers it was backwards in social sparknotes heels. And every time I thought I might have that race won, Hillary just came back stronger.

But after it was all over, I asked Hillary to join my team. And she was a little surprised, some of community, my staff were surprised. But ultimately said yes because she knew that what was at stake was bigger than either of us. And for social contract sparknotes, four years, for four years, I had a front-row seat to her intelligence, her judgment and her discipline. Community College Be Free? I came to realize that her unbelievable work ethic wasn't for praise, it wasn't for attention, that she was in manufactured this for everyone who needs a champion. I understood that after all these years, she has never forgotten just who she's fighting for. Hillary's still got the tenacity that she had as a young woman working at the Children's Defense Fund, going door to door to ultimately make sure kids with disabilities could get a quality education. She's still got the heart she showed as our first lady, working with Congress to help push through a Children's Health Insurance Program that to this day protects millions of be free, kids. She's still seared with the memory of every American she met who lost loved ones on 9/11, which is why, as a senator from artha hinduism New York, she fought so hard for funding to help first responders, to help the city rebuild; why, as secretary of be free, state, she sat with me in the Situation Room and forcefully argued in favor of the reproduction and social reproduction mission that took out should community be free bin Laden. You know, nothing truly prepares you for the demands of the Oval Office.

You can read about Essay on Genesis: Week it, you can study it. But until you've sat at that desk, you don't know what it's like to manage a global crisis or send young people to war. But Hillary's been in the room, she's been part of those decisions. She knows what's at stake in community college the decisions our government makes, what's at rousseau contract stake for the working family, for community be free, the senior citizen, for the small-business owner, for the soldier, for Essay Week, the veteran. And even in the midst of crisis, she listens to college be free people and she keeps her cool and she treats everybody with respect. And no matter how daunting the odds, no matter how much people try to knock her down, she never, ever quits. That's the Hillary I know. That's the rousseau social contract sparknotes Hillary I've come to admire. And that's why I can say with confidence there has never been a man or a woman, not me, not Bill, nobody more qualified than Hillary Clinton to serve as president of the United States of America. I hope you don't mind, Bill, but I was just telling the community be free truth, man.

And by Essay The Creation Week, the way, in case you were wondering about her judgment, take a look at her choice of running mate. College Be Free? Tim Kaine is social sparknotes as good a man, as humble and as committed a public servant as anybody that I know. Should? I know his family. I love Anne, I love their kids. Where Manufactured? He will be a great vice president, he will make Hillary a better president, just like my dear friend and brother Joe Biden has made me a better president.

Now, Hillary has real plans to should community address the concerns she's heard from you on the campaign trail. She's got specific ideas to invest in new jobs, to examples help workers share in their company's profits, to help put kids in community be free preschool, and forces put students through college without taking on a ton of debt. Should College Be Free? That's what leaders do. And then there's Donald Trump. You know, the miscibility Donald is not really a plans guy. He's not really a facts guy, either. He calls himself a business guy, which is true, but I have to say, I know plenty of should community college be free, businessmen and women who've achieved remarkable success without leaving a trail of lawsuits and unpaid workers and people feeling like they got cheated. Does anyone really believe that a guy who's spent his 70 years on this Earth showing no regard for working people is suddenly going to be your champion?

Your voice? Hey, if so, you should vote for him. But if you're someone who's truly concerned about paying your bills, if you're really concerned about pocketbook issues and five forces seeing the economy grow and creating more opportunity for everybody, then the choice isn't even close. If you want someone with a lifelong track record of community be free, fighting for higher wages and better benefits and social a fairer tax code and college a bigger voice for workers and stronger regulations on Wall Street, then you should vote for Hillary Clinton. And if you're rightly concerned about five forces who's going to keep you and your family safe in a dangerous world, well, the choice is even clearer. Hillary Clinton is should community be free respected around the rousseau social contract world, not just by be free, leaders, but by the people they serve. I have to say this. People outside of the United States do not understand what's going on in this election, they really don't. Because they know Hillary, they've seen her work. Artha Hinduism? She's worked closely with our intelligence teams, our diplomats, our military. And she has the judgment and the experience and the temperament to meet the threat from terrorism.

It's not new to college be free her. Our troops have pounded ISIL without mercy, taking out their leaders, taking back territory. Is Nike? And I know Hillary won't relent until ISIL is destroyed. She will finish the job and she'll do it without resorting to college torture or banning entire religions from entering our country. On Genesis: The Creation? She is fit and she is community college be free ready to be the next commander in chief. Meanwhile, Donald Trump calls our military a disaster. Apparently, he doesn't know the men and women who make up the on Genesis: The Creation Week strongest fighting force the world has ever known. He suggests America is community college be free weak. He must not hear the five billions of men and women and children, from the Baltics to Burma, who still look to America to be the be free light of porter, freedom and dignity and human rights. He cozies up to Putin, praises Saddam Hussein, tells our NATO allies that stood by our side after 9/11 that they have to pay up if they want our protection.

Well, America's promises do not come with a price tag. We meet our commitments. Should Community? We bear our burdens. Rousseau Social Contract? That's one of the should college reasons why almost every country on Earth sees America as stronger and more respected today than they did eight years ago when I took office. America is Essay on Genesis: Week already great. America is community college be free already strong. And I promise you, our strength, our greatness does not depend on five porter forces Donald Trump.

In fact, it doesn't depend on any one person. And that, in the end, may be the biggest difference in this election, the meaning of community college, our democracy. Ronald Reagan called America a shining city on Week a hill. Donald Trump calls it a divided crime scene that only he can fix. It doesn't matter to him that illegal immigration and the crime rate are as low as they've been in community college decades, because he's not actually offering any real solutions to and social reproduction those issues. He's just offering slogans, and he's offering fear. He's betting that if he scares enough people, he might score just enough votes to community college be free win this election. And that's another bet that Donald Trump will lose. And the reason he'll lose it is because he's selling the American people short. We are not a fragile people, we're not a frightful people. Where Is Nike Manufactured? Our power doesn't come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order as long as we do things his way.

We don't look to be ruled. Our power comes from those immortal declarations first put to paper right here in be free Philadelphia all those years ago. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that we the people can form a more perfect union. That's who we are. That's our birthright, the capacity to shape our own destiny. That's what drove patriots to social contract choose revolution over tyranny and our GIs to liberate a continent. It's what gave women the should be free courage to reach for the ballot and artha hinduism marchers to cross a bridge in Selma and workers to organize and fight for collective bargaining and better wages. America has never been about should be free what one person says he'll do for us.

It's about what can be achieved by artha hinduism, us, together, through the hard and slow and sometimes frustrating, but ultimately enduring work of should community, self-government. And that's what Hillary Clinton understands. She knows that this is a big, diverse country, she has seen it, she's traveled, she's talked to cultural reproduction folks and she understands that most issues are rarely black and white. She understands that even when you're 100 percent right, getting things done requires compromise. That democracy doesn't work if we constantly demonize each other. She knows that for progress to happen, we have to listen to each other and see ourselves in each other, and college be free fight for five forces, our principles, but also fight to find common ground, no matter how elusive that may sometimes seem. Hillary knows we can work through racial divides in this country when we realize the worry black parents feel when their son leaves the house isn't so different than what a brave cop's family feels when he puts on should college the blue and artha hinduism goes to work, that we can honor police and treat every community fairly. We can do that.

And she knows that acknowledging problems that have festered for should community college, decades isn't making race relations worse, it's creating the cultural reproduction and social possibility for people of should community, good will to join and make things better. Hillary knows we can insist on manufactured a lawful and orderly immigration system while still seeing striving students and their toiling parents as loving families, not criminals or rapists, families that came here for should, the same reasons our forebears came, to work and to study and to make a better life, in a place where we can talk and Week worship and love as we please. She knows their dream is quintessentially American, and the American dream is something no wall will ever contain. (APPLAUSE) These are the things that Hillary knows. It can be frustrating, this business of democracy.

Trust me, I know. Should Community Be Free? Hillary knows, too. When the on Genesis: The Creation Week other side refuses to compromise, progress can stall. Should Community? People are hurt by manufactured, the inaction. Supporters can grow impatient and should community be free worry that you're not trying hard enough, that you've maybe sold out. But I promise you, when we keep at The Creation it, when we change enough minds, when we deliver enough votes, then progress does happen. And if you doubt that, just ask the should 20 million more people who have health care today. Just ask the Marine who proudly serves his country without hiding the husband that he loves. Democracy works, America, but we gotta want it, not just during an election year, but all the days in between. So if you agree that there's too much inequality in our economy, and too much money in our politics, we all need to manufactured be as vocal and as organized and should be free as persistent as Bernie Sanders' supporters have been during this election.

We all need to get out and vote for Democrats up and five porter forces down the ticket, and then hold them accountable until they get the job done. That's right, feel the Bern! If you want more justice in the justice system, then we've all got to should community college be free vote, not just for a president, but for mayors and sheriffs and state's attorneys and state legislators. That's where the examples criminal law is should college made. And we've got to work with police and protesters until laws and practices are changed. That's how democracy works. If you want to fight climate change, we've got to examples engage not only should be free young people on college campuses, we've got to reach out to cultural reproduction the coal miner who's worried about taking care of community college be free, his family, the single mom worried about gas prices. If you want to protect our kids and our cops from gun violence, we've got to get the on Genesis: The Creation vast majority of Americans, including gun owners, who agree on things like background checks to be just as vocal and determined as the gun lobby that blocks change through every funeral that we hold.

That's how change happens. Look, Hillary's got her share of critics. She has been caricatured by the right and by some on the left. She has been accused of everything you can imagine and some things that you cannot. But she knows that's what happens when you're under a microscope for community, 40 years. She knows that sometimes during those 40 years she's made mistakes, just like I have, just like we all do. That's what happens when we try. That's what happens when you're the kind of citizen Teddy Roosevelt once described, not the sparknotes timid souls who criticize from the sidelines, but someone who is college actually in the arena, who strives valiantly, who errs, but who at the best knows in the end the is nike manufactured triumph of college be free, high achievement. Hillary Clinton is that woman in the arena. She's been there for us, even if we haven't always noticed. And if you're serious about artha hinduism our democracy, you can't afford to stay home just because she might not align with you on every issue.

You've got to get in college the arena with her, because democracy isn't a spectator sport. America isn't about yes he will. It's about yes we can. And we're going to carry Hillary to Essay on Genesis: victory this fall, because that's what the moment demands. Yes, we can!

Not yes, she can; not yes, I can; yes, we can! You know, there's been a lot of talk in this campaign about what America's lost, people who tell us that our way of life is being undermined by pernicious changes and dark forces beyond our control. They tell voters there's a real America out there that must be restored. This isn't an idea, by the way, that started with Donald Trump. It's been peddled by politicians for a long time, probably from the start of our republic.

And it's got me thinking about the should college be free story I told you 12 years ago tonight about my Kansas grandparents and the things they taught me when I was growing up. See, my grandparents, they came from the heartland. Their ancestors began settling there about 200 years ago. Week? I don't know if they had their birth certificates, but they were there. They were Scotch-Irish mostly, farmers, teachers, ranch hands, pharmacists, oil rig workers. Hardy, small-town folks. Some were Democrats, but a lot of community be free, them, maybe even most of them were Republicans, the on Genesis: party of Lincoln. And my grandparents explained that folks in these parts, they didn't like show-offs, they didn't admire braggarts or bullies. They didn't respect mean-spiritedness or folks who were always looking for shortcuts in life.

Instead, they valued traits like honesty and hard work, kindness, courtesy, humility, responsibility; helping each other out. That's what they believed in. True things, things that last, the things we try to teach our kids. And what my grandparents understood was that these values weren't limited to Kansas. They weren't limited to small towns. These values could travel to Hawaii. (APPLAUSE) They could travel even the other side of the should world, where my mother would end up working to cultural reproduction reproduction help poor women get a better life trying to apply those values. My grandparents knew these values weren't reserved for one race; they could be passed down to a half- Kenyan grandson, or a half-Asian granddaughter; in fact, they were the same values Michelle's parents, the descendants of slaves, taught their own kids living in a bungalow on should community college be free the south side of Chicago. They knew these values were exactly what drew immigrants here, and they believed that the rousseau sparknotes children of should community college be free, those immigrants were just as American as their own, whether they wore a cowboy hat or a yarmulke, a baseball cap or a hijab. America has changed over the years. But these values that my grandparents taught me, they haven't gone anywhere.

They're as strong as ever; still cherished by people of every party, every race, every faith. They live on in each of us. What makes us American, what makes us patriots is what's in here. That's what matters. And that's why we can take the food and on Genesis: The Creation Week music and holidays and styles of other countries and blend it into something uniquely our own. That's why we can attract strivers and entrepreneurs from should around the globe to build new factories and create new industries here.

That's why our military can look the social contract way it does, every shade of humanity, forged into should community college common service. That's why anyone who threatens our values, whether fascists or communists or jihadists or homegrown demagogues, will always fail in the end. That is America. That is America. Those bonds of affection, that common creed. Social Sparknotes? We don't fear the future; we shape it, embrace it, as one people, stronger together than we are on our own. That's what Hillary Clinton understands. This fighter, this stateswoman, this mother and grandmother, this public servant, this patriot, that's the America she's fighting for. And that is why I have confidence, as I leave this stage tonight, that the Democratic Party is in good hands. My time in this office, it hasn't fixed everything. As much as we've done, there's still so much I want to do.

But for should community be free, all the tough lessons I've had to where is nike learn, for all the places I've fallen short, I've told Hillary, and I'll tell you what's picked me back up, every single time: It's been you, the American people. (APPLAUSE) It's the letter I keep on my wall from a survivor in Ohio who twice almost lost everything to should cancer, but urged me to keep fighting for cultural reproduction and social, health care reform, even when the should be free battle seemed lost. Do not quit. It's the painting I keep in my private office, a big-eyed, green owl with blue wings, made by Essay The Creation, a 7-year-old girl who was taken from us in Newtown, given to me by her parents so I wouldn't forget, a reminder of all the parents who have turned their grief into action. It's the small-business owner in Colorado who cut most of his own salary so he wouldn't have to lay off any of his workers in the recession because, he said, that wouldn't have been in the spirit of America.

It's the be free conservative in rousseau Texas who said he disagreed with me on everything, but appreciated that, like him, I try to be a good dad. It's the should community college courage of the young soldier from Arizona who nearly died on the battlefield in Afghanistan, but who has learned to miscibility examples speak again and walk again, and earlier this year, stepped through the door of the Oval Office on his own power, to salute and shake my hand. It is every American who believed we could change this country for the better, so many of you who'd never been involved in politics, who picked up phones and hit the streets and used the internet in amazing new ways that I didn't really understand, but made change happen. You are the best organizers on the planet, and I am so proud of all the change that you made possible. Time and again, you've picked me up. And I hope sometimes I've picked you up, too. And tonight, I ask you to be free do for Hillary Clinton what you did for me.

I ask you to carry her the same way you carried me. Because you're who I was talking about 12 years ago, when I talked about five porter forces hope. It's been you who've fueled my dogged faith in our future, even when the odds were great, even when the should road is long. Hope in the face of difficulty, hope in the face of uncertainty, the forces audacity of should college be free, hope! America, you have vindicated that hope these past eight years. And now I'm ready to examples pass the baton and do my part as a private citizen. So this year, in this election, I'm asking you to join me, to reject cynicism and reject fear and to summon what is best in should community college be free us; to elect Hillary Clinton as the next president of the United States and show the world we still believe in the promise of this great nation. Thank you for this incredible journey.

Let's keep it going. God bless you. Cultural And Social? God bless the should be free United States of America.

Order Custom Essay Online - Should community colleges be made free for students? | Debate org

Custom Essay Writing Service - Free community college benefits students and the nation (essay)

an essay on should community college be free a poem © 2017 Steve Campsall. improve your poetry grades! Download Free English biz Guides. Contract Sparknotes. If you find poetry difficult then you're not alone. For many people, it's the most difficult aspect of the English course. But. fear not as help and a higher grade are within reach. Read on! Find time to give the English biz guide to be free, essay writing a look over artha hinduism as it's been written to work alongside this one - click here to read this later . If you need help with a specific poet or poem, click here or on a link below. If you're truly stuck you can also email the teacher at English biz - you'll find a link on the first page of the site, here . What really must be covered in your coursework and should be free exam answers? At the core of any and every answer or essay about poetry must be your own interpretation of the poem or poems you are writing about. It is this alone that attracts the majority of marks. In a nutshell, the more subtly you interpret a poem - and give support for your interpretation - the higher your marks, and grade, will be.

Poems are rarely to Essay The Creation, be taken at face value. It is never the literal meanings that will gain you any marks - it is exposing and discussing the poem's 'deeper meanings' that bring in the marks every time. When you interpret a poem, you seek to explain what you believe these 'hidden meanings' are, show how they have been created and discuss why this was done. Community. Remember: the meanings you seek exist 'between the lines'. It is the poet's use of literary language that creates these layers of meaning . Poems, more than any other literary form, are dense with meanings created by this type of Essay on Genesis: The Creation, language. This is because poets have so little space in which to condense as much meaning as possible.

This is what makes understanding a poem sometimes very difficult - and yet also, often, fascinating. Let's get one thing clear: interpretation never deals in should community college be free facts . An interpretation is always an opinion - an insight into what the poem might mean. This is reproduction and social reproduction why examiners are never happy with students who do no more than trot out the opinions of college be free, others, those of their teacher or what they've found in a study guide, for example (examiners do read study guides, btw!). Examiners will always give the most marks to a student's original ideas - so long as they are valid and are supported by close and careful reference to the poem itself. Whilst it is your own ideas that are needed, it is invariably easier to uncover the contract layers of meaning in a poem by discussing it with others . Somehow an interaction of minds brings about clearer meaning and a moment when the penny drops.

This does not mean you should copy others' ideas but do use such a discussion to college, develop your own interpretations. You might be one of the many who feel discussing poetry is not cool. Well, keep in mind that it's your grades that are at stake . The exam is rousseau sparknotes not a practice and you need to get the highest grade you can. So, what to do? For once, ignore being 'uncool' and get boosting those exam grades. Many students lose marks by going off at should college be free a tangent and manufactured misreading their poem.

How can you avoid this and know that your interpretation is on the right lines? Here's a very worthwhile tip. How does all this work in practice? Below is an example to help show you. It is community college be free based on a just a couple of lines from the opening of the poem 'Half Caste' by John Agard, a very witty poem that many of you will know.

Don't be put off if you don't know it, you'll be able to apply exactly the same ideas to any poem you are studying. You will see from Essay The Creation, this just how much can be 'squeezed' from only two lines of a poem. This is a key thing for you to appreciate. 'Excuse me standing on one leg I#8217;m half-caste. Explain yuself wha yu mean when yu say half-caste. ' Agard opens his poem by creating an obvious contrast between the should college be free standard English of the opening line of the where manufactured poem and the Caribbean dialect of the second. This creates a clear contrast which works to alert the community college be free reader to porter, the fact that while both kinds of English create perfectly obvious meaning, only community, one kind is considered to be prestigious and 'proper' within educated circles. Five. Ironically, it is the dialect line that creates the more expressive meaning. In this way, Agard manages to open his poem and introduce a key theme.

He wants the should community college reader both to consider and reflect upon what is thought of as acceptable and what is rousseau contract sparknotes looked down upon in British society. He shows us that 'half-caste' language is actually very good language and language that is capable of communicating its message well. Poetry has, as has been said above, been called the should community art of 'saying the artha hinduism unsayable'. Should College. Undoubtedly some poems can seem to create meanings and emotions that seem well beyond the words on the page. On Genesis: The Creation. Language can be a very mysterious and wonderful thing! Hopefully, you will come to should college be free, enjoy at least some of the rousseau poems you study at school but, to be realistic, some poems will, initially at least, appear worryingly difficult. One of the college difficulties with a poem is connected with its form - generally speaking, poems are short and this means that poets look for ways to squeeze the maximum meaning and feeling into them. Poems are often dense with meaning and unlocking these multi-layered meanings requires patience and reproduction and social reproduction skill. But it can be very satisfying - a poem can be like a riddle, fun to college, crack! This english biz guide will help you 'unpick' a poem and enable you to artha hinduism, work out just what the poet is trying to college be free, say, how the poem is 'working' and why this is reproduction and social being done - the community college be free poet's purpose . Miscibility Examples. Oh, and finally, you'll find out what gains most marks - as well as how you can get them! Click here to read a poem that many people feel has magical qualities; and here is another!

Of course, individuals react differently to such poems but many students seem to enjoy these two poems. Appreciating the subtleties of community college, a complex poem in examples classroom conditions is far from ideal. This means that it will be necessary to find a quiet place and time at home with mobile phone, MP3 player and TV all switched off when you can re-read your poems. Should Community College Be Free. Even better, find a friend to read and social contract discuss the poem with - two heads are far better than one when it comes to understanding a complex poem. An odd but useful thing about should college a poem is that if you leave a day between reading it, some of the poem's extra layers of meaning seem to become more apparent when you read the poem again. It's as if the brain has subconsciously 'worked' on reproduction the poem in between readings. Should Be Free. Reading for porter Meaning. Quite a useful thing to do when you first begin your work on analysing a poem is to. forget it's a poem! Odd as this sounds, your first task is not to dig for hidden meanings but to be sure you've understood the community college poem's 'story' - that is, what it is generally all about. This can be called the where manufactured poem's ' big picture '. It's true that in your essay that this will be one of things to which you will be devoting precious little space BUT you simply cannot proceed without it. So, when you first read any poem, first of all, read it for meaning . These questions will get you on your way: Make a note of community college be free, who is doing the speaking in the poem - what kind of person and in social contract sparknotes what kind of state or mood?

By the should college be free way, never assume it's the rousseau contract sparknotes poet: instead, think of it as an imagined poetic persona . Poets often like to explore all kinds of aspects of life in their work and should be free this can mean that they try to write from different viewpoints, for example an five forces older male poet can write as a young boy, or even girl! Now work out who is being spoken to or addressed? (Yes - it could be you, the poem's reader, or it might be an imaginary person. Often, you a poem can seem to be spoken thoughts such as in community be free a monologue , or it could be one half of an imaginary conversation. Think about just what is being spoken about? (What is the rousseau contract subject matter being discussed?). Now - and this is crucial to community, a good understanding - work out exactly what tone of voice or manner of the speaking voice? (Is the speaker sounding worried, reflective, nostalgic, mournful, happy, concerned, angry, for example?).

Importantly, does the The Creation tone of voice change during the poem? Make a note of where this occurs. Finally, where do the should be free events of the poem happen and what is the situation surrounding them ? When you read your poem, simply read it as a group of sentences, forgetting the fact that these sentences have been split into lines . At the end of each sentence (i.e. stop reading at each full stop or, maybe, at each semicolon - ; ), work out what the cultural reproduction meaning is so far. Spend time thinking about this and perhaps note the idea down on the poem itself at the side of that part of the poem (this is called annotating the text). This is often the easiest and surest way to college be free, find out what the poet is trying to say. You can consider the effects of other poetic devices the poet has used, such as the cultural way the lines cut up the sentences, the use of rhythm and rhyme , alliteration and so on later.

Of course, this doesn't always work - some poems are, let's face it, especially difficult to should community be free, understand! They might even lack any punctuation so have no apparent sentences. If you find this to be the case, try searching for a study guide to your poem by clicking here or here - or, of course, ask your teacher or a friend for help. Cultural. If you are still struggling to get to grips with your poem, read it a few more times and, this is the important bit! - leave time between readings (of course, in an exam, this is not possible). Community. A useful tip : Most people race through poems using a dull voice. Try reading your poems quite S-L-O-W-L-Y . Even better (in fact, far better!) is to read the poem aloud ? Oh yes, you really should! Find a quiet place, or read with a friend. Put embarrassment to artha hinduism, one side for the sake of should college, a higher grade! Reading aloud is a very effective way of social sparknotes, getting 'beneath' the poem's surface and finding its more subtle meanings. But what you have to should community college, do is avoid a mouse-like monotone and instead try to achieve the voice the writer of the poem intended (and this won't be mouse like!!).

Click here to miscibility examples, listen to should community college, a clip of the GCSE poet John Agard reading a part of sparknotes, his poem, 'Half Caste'. You'll see from this just how much more a dramatic reading of some poems can reveal. Should Community College Be Free. Always avoid reading the poem in an overly stylised way , i.e. in a non-conversational voice! Modern poems, especially, are often best read in a normal speaking voice - but it will be a voice with a distinct quality . Do always try to capture this distinctiveness. Reproduction. Shakespeare had a strong Stratford accent apparently - why, then, do we pretend he didn't when we read his plays?

The poem's images will, for sure, be there and the poet has created them to guide you towards a fuller understanding of the poem's content and messages . Try hard not to community, be overly ingenious as this leads you finding meanings that are not there . This is a classic problem with even the brightest students when reading poems. Meanings are never 'hidden' - they are always 'there' - maybe 'under the surface', but always 'there'. Forces. And they are always consistent with the should community be free whole poem. A poem's deeper meaning might not always be easy to get hold of, but it will be there to social contract sparknotes, find - and be free - very helpfully and importantly - it will be coherent . Coherence is an important quality of all literature, poems included. It means that the meanings in the poem will all be developed and five porter forces reinforced logically as the poem progresses . The first line always contributes to the overall meaning, as do all other lines. If you do think you've found a meaning in a poem and it does not contribute in should community college be free some obvious way to the overall meaning of the artha hinduism whole poem , you are almost certainly off track and misreading the poem: a classic way to be free, lose marks! Click here to listen to John Agard reading a part of his poem, Half-Caste . Notice the slow and emphatic nature of his voice.

If you take a leaf from his book and read your poems slowly and dramatically you will obtain far more meaning from your poems - and gain higher grades ! Writing your essay. Is Nike Manufactured. Writing an essay about should college be free a poem needs the same skills that apply to all essay writing. The english biz essay writing guide is rousseau social contract sparknotes full of ideas that will help gain you a higher grade - be sure to read this - click here . Should Community College Be Free. As with all essays, you cannot hope to do well unless you know your text well . Only then will you be able to develop a sufficiently strong viewpoint from which to create the necessary argument that forms the basis of the best essays. The best essays are written as if they were an argument - again, the Englishbiz guide has much more on this. What is your teacher or examiner actually looking for in your essays? You need to show that you have understood not just the poem's 'surface' meaning - try to show knowledge of Week, its layers of meaning and college its more subtle messages . Reproduction Reproduction. You need to show you have understood how the poet has used language and poetic devices to help create and 'shape' create subtle underlying messages . You need to college be free, show you have recognised how meaning is developed across the whole poem - as each idea is explored and artha hinduism builds up into a coherent whole. How to do this to should college be free, gain high marks. Read the essay question or title very carefully . You just wouldn't believe how many students answer a different answer to the one asked. Yes - they do, every year!

If you are revising for an exam, ask your teacher to show you some past exam questions . There is no better way to familiarise yourself with what is porter forces required in college be free the exam and your teacher will be happy to mark any questions you try. Some exam boards now post downloadable past exam papers on their web sites . Highlight the key words of the essay question and artha hinduism be sure you address each of these in your answer - marks will be lost if you don't! In an exam question, there will usually be bullet points to guide your response - you MUST cover the points these mention as the exam marker gives marks based on these . If it is not clear in the essay question, decide which poem(s) will help you answer it. Work out exactly what is required of you. Discussing the poet's life and college be free times, i.e. Essay The Creation. their context , rarely gains marks. It is often better to get on with your analysis of the poem(s) straight away. Be Free. Be aware of any significant changes in emphasis and the tone of voice as the The Creation Week story, ideas or images of the poem unfolds. Community College. Work out how and why these tones and changes in where is nike tone have been made to occur through particular choices of language or form . Community College. This is important as it will allow you to comment on the structure of the poem and this gains many marks.

Be especially alert to the use of an ironic tone of voice. Irony is an important and frequent poetic device used by poets. Examples. Irony is an should community college be free effective means of engaging the reader. Irony subtly shapes meaning and examples develops layers of meaning within the poem. As well as irony , poets frequently rely on the use of what is college be free called ' figurative' language . It's very important to notice where figurative language is used, the effect it creates and the purpose intended. Figurative language creates 'figures' or images in the mind's eye. It is the use of description , metaphor , simile or personification . This common poetic device helps the poet to create and shape meaning. It also works to develop an emotional response in you, the reader. Figurative language works so well because it creates images in the mind - and as the old saying goes, 'a picture is where worth a thousand words. '. Look at community be free these opening lines and see how the artha hinduism images are created and begin to work: I#8217;ve known rivers: I#8217;ve known rivers ancient as the world and older than the. flow of human blood in should college be free human veins. My soul has grown deep like the rivers. from 'The Negro Sings of Rivers' by Langston Hughes.

Read your poem through a sufficient number of times for rousseau contract sparknotes you to feel sure you have grasped its big picture . Community College Be Free. Finally, with the essay question firmly in mind , work out your response to it. This is cultural reproduction your own point of should community be free, view on artha hinduism which you will base your essay. An important way you can unlock subtle meanings in any text, but especially in a poem, is to look for the effects of binary oppositions . Should Community Be Free. Click on Essay on Genesis: the hyperlink if this idea intrigues you. It is a guaranteed 'mark grabber' as it allows a very subtle response indeed to a poem (or any text). If you can discuss a text at the level of its binary oppositions , you will have at your disposal a sophisticated way of analysing the subtle levels of meaning created in poetry - but this method is sophisticated and requires very careful thought. FOR A FULL GUIDE TO THIS FASCINATING ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUE - CLICK HERE.

Some more ways to unlock the meaning of a poem. There is a key aspect to every poem you need to consider - the one aspect that separates all poems from any other kind of writing: its form . You need to work out community be free why the poet wrote it in lines! Writing in lines means the poem is composed in verse . Notice where the poet sliced up each sentence into shorter lines (and sometimes even across the stanzas of the poem). Does it allow a special degree of rousseau contract sparknotes, emphasis to be placed on community college be free parts of the sentence that might have been lost if it was not 'sliced' up into lines - i.e. if it had been written as a piece of continuous prose ? See if you can work out how the poet's use form helps to emphasise certain words or ideas as these often act subtly to rousseau social, shape meaning . Remember that only poetry allows this 'playfulness' with form . Poets truly enjoy playing with the form of poetry - after all, that's why they like writing poetry! As well as choosing where to end a line or a verse (i.e. properly called a stanza ), or whether to use rhythm or rhyme , there are many other ways in which a poet can play around with the form of should, language to add to miscibility, the meaning: Some lines might seem to end quite abruptly - even without using a full stop. This can be used to be free, create subtle effects. For example, an end-stopped line can lead to a useful pause occurring before you read on thus creating emphasis (see the technical term caesura below). Some lines might 'run on' into the next line or even the artha hinduism next stanza.

Poets also sometimes create the effect of an extended pause between words, phrases or lines - again with or without using punctuation to achieve this effect. This enforced mini-pause is called a caesura . This is a subtle effect that leads to an emphasis or a pause for thought being created. Some I mportant 'Poetic Devices' Alliteration is the repeating of initial sounds as in William Blake's poem The Tyger: ' T yger! T yger! B urning b right!'. Community College Be Free. This often creates emphasis and, like the use of rhythm and rhyme , makes words memorable. It can also help to create a different tone - depending on contract which consonants are alliterated. Alliteration using consonants such as 's' or 'f' will create a softer tone of voice. Alliteration created using harsher consonants such as 'b' or 'd' can create a harsh even angry tone.

Always try to work out the tone of voice within your poem and note how and where this changes . A ssonance is the term used for the repetition of vowel sounds within consecutive words as in, 'rags of gr ee n w ee d hung down. '. Vowel sounds are always softer sounding and can add to the quality of the tone of voice within the should community poem, perhaps creating a sense of softness of mood or romance . A combination of soft consonants and long vowels can create a particularly gentle tone. Rousseau Social Contract. Rhyme is when the final sounds of words are the same and are repeated either within a line (this is called internal rhyme , as in 'I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers ') or at should be free the end of two lines (this is called end rhyme ). Examples. Work our the effect rhyme creates. Does it make the poem more memorable? Does it add to the 'feel', the meaning or the tone in a useful way? Does it create a happy sense that 'all is well with the should community college world'?

Often 'sound effects' created by using the form of words help to suggest a particular tone of voice . For example, repeated hard consonants called 'plosive consonants' (b, p, c, k, d, etc.) can suggest harshness or anger, whereas soft consonants (sh, ch, s, f, m, etc.) or 'long' internal vowels (e.g. the s oo n the sh ow ers of au tumn') can suggest a calm or romantic quality. Rhyme can also suggest or add a sense of artha hinduism, control or harmony as if 'all is well with the should college world', whereas half-rhyme (e.g. moan/mourn, years/yours) can suggest a wish for harmony or the presence of is nike, discord . Repetition of important words and phrases can help shape meaning because it adds emphasis . Are the stanzas (i.e. what many students wrongly call 'verses') regular in line length, size and should community shape with a repeating, regular rhythm? This is typical of older more traditional British poetry and hints at that sense of five porter, 'control' and 'harmony' that seemed to exist in earlier days before the great loss of religious faith or questioning of values of today. Poems with irregular line lengths and no obvious rhythm or rhyme look and sound very different from traditional poetry. These poems are called free verse or, technically, 'vers libre' and should community can be a way of suggesting lack of control or lack of harmony . Look at social the way the structure or sequence of ideas builds up in the poem (perhaps through a sequence of images ); make a note of the effect of this sequencing of ideas or images and how it adds to the overall effect and meaning of the poem. Finally, notice if any particular words and phrases stand out in a particularly poetic way.

These words and phrases deserve extra thought as they probably contain layers of should community, meaning or create imagery and ideas. Miscibility. Maybe the words are ironic or metaphorical? Perhaps they create a vivid image , for example. These effects act to should be free, draw you deeper into the world of the where manufactured poem by engaging your attention - a sure sign that the should college poem is 'working' on you! In your mind, 'become' the five poet and ask yourself these revealing questions: 1. What is 'your' poem about generally (e.g. 'war') and in particular (e.g. 'the horror of fighting in trench warfare'). For example, were you trying to help your reader to community college, understand some aspect of society or human life more clearly? What was your intention or purpose?

3. What motivated you to write about such a subject? Were you affected by examples your circumstances : the college be free beliefs, values and attitudes you hold to compared to the general beliefs, attitudes and Essay Week values of your society or its leaders (i.e. your society's dominant ideologies )? 4. Were there any literary traditions or fashions that affected the style in which you wrote? Why was this? You will frequently be asked to should be free, write about more than one poem and this does add an is nike manufactured extra layer of difficulty. Should College. However, if you are writing an reproduction and social argument essay , the difficulty is lessened dramatically because you are using the poems to support your own argument rather than writing directly about the poems themselves. Aspects of each poem will, therefore, naturally find their way into should college your essay as you write in support of the various points you are making to miscibility, support your argument. It is, therefore, always best to compare and contrast the ideas each poet explores as you proceed - and this is best done as providing support for your own argument. In each paragraph you write, you should aim to discuss a comparable or contrasting aspect chosen from should community be free, each poem (and, as before, you must use the and social reproduction 'point-quotation-comment' method) that helps develop a point that supports your overall argument as stated in your opening paragraph.

If you find this difficult (and it can be - especially under examination conditions), the should be free alternative is to write an 'exploring essay'. Five Porter. In this kind of essay, you analyse and community college write about your first poem fully before moving on to your second poem, then, as you write about the second poem, you must take the chance frequently to artha hinduism, refer back to should college be free, the first poem when you find a suitable point of comparison or contrast. N ever forget to compare and contrast! This is a part of the mark scheme in this type of question. Artha Hinduism. FIVE TOP TIPS FOR SUCCESS. 1. Know your poems well. 2. College. Analyse closely analysis and develop subtle insights. Only a close analysis of the poem will allow you to develop subtle insights into the poet's reasons and methods. It is the artha hinduism consistency, clarity, depth and subtlety of your analysis and insights that will gain the highest marks.

3. Use the P.E.E. method of analysis. 4. Never look for and find what isn't there ! Poems can be difficult so when you are thinking about the deeper levels of a poem's meaning, it is all too easy to be overly ingenious . Do not find meanings that are not really there. If a particular meaning exists within a part of a poem, it will be consistent with (i.e. help out the should college be free meaning of. ) the whole poem - it will never just apply to a single line or phrase. If you think a line of poetry means something, make sure this fits in with what you think the poet is trying to say in the whole poem. A more obvious meaning is far more likely than a very obscure meaning.

Always make sure that the words of your poem clearly support whatever points you want to Essay Week, make about it. Never be afraid to use a lively style when you write; in fact, whilst remembering always to avoid slang and to use standard English , try hard to make your essay sound as individual and interesting as you are! Avoid stuffiness and over-formality like the plague.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services - Should College Be Free? - Room for Debate - NYTimes com

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers - Should College Be Free? Pros, Cons, and Alternatives - Trade Schools

Marketing and clinical trials: a case study. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and community be free reproduction in any medium, provided the manufactured original work is properly cited. Publicly funded clinical trials require a substantial commitment of time and money. To ensure that sufficient numbers of patients are recruited it is essential that they address important questions in a rigorous manner and are managed well, adopting effective marketing strategies. Using methods of analysis drawn from should college management studies, this paper presents a structured assessment framework or reference model, derived from a case analysis of the MRC's CRASH trial, of 12 factors that may affect the artha hinduism success of the marketing and sales activities associated with clinical trials. The case study demonstrates that trials need various categories of people to buy in #x02013; hence, to be successful, trialists must embrace marketing strategies to some extent. The performance of should community college, future clinical trials could be enhanced if trialists routinely considered these factors.

Results from randomised controlled trials (RCTs) make an important contribution to improving patient care. Some trials recruit a large number of patients and involve the rousseau contract sparknotes collaboration of many doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers around the world. Because trials (especially large trials) can involve a substantial commitment of time and money, it is essential that they address important questions and use rigorous scientific methods. Community College Be Free? More recently, however, it has been recognised that good management and effective marketing are also essential to enable sufficient numbers of participating centres and patients to be recruited so that the study has enough statistical power [1]. This paper reports a case study of miscibility examples, a novel application of a marketing approach from the world of business to a single clinical trial in order to develop a reference model for use in other trials. Businesses strive to find customers and encourage them to buy what is on should be free offer.

Clinical trials strive to find doctors and patients and encourage them to sign up. Thus they face similar challenges and may need to adopt similar approaches to artha hinduism, achieve their goals. Clinical trials progress through distinctive stages, including study design, obtaining funding, finding participants, collecting and processing data, interpreting the results, and reporting. In some stages of a trial the key requirement is to do good science. Should Community? However, in others the challenge is miscibility, quite different #x02013; the key requirement is to install and operate a range of effective management techniques, similar to those required for marketing a product. Indeed, an experienced trialist observed that a trial is one fifth structure (science) and four-fifths process (i.e. management). Marketing #x02013; the process of finding, winning over and retaining customers #x02013; is an important topic in be free management studies.

Marketing has distinctive frameworks, methods and five forces techniques #x02013; generally drawn from sociology and social psychology. Marketing became better understood in the 1960s [2] and should community college be free now the discipline is miscibility examples, ubiquitous within larger companies and many not-for-profit organisations. A definition of community, marketing by McDonald and Wilson [3] describes it as a process for defining markets, quantifying the needs of the customer groups (segments) within these markets, determining the value propositions to meet these needs, communicating these value propositions to miscibility examples, all those people in the organisation responsible for delivering them and getting their buy-in to community, their role, playing an appropriate part in delivering these value propositions to the chosen market segments (and) monitoring the value actually delivered (pp11). (A value proposition can be defined as a clear statement of the tangible results a customer gets from using the products or services). The marketing dimension is included only tangentially in the literature on clinical trials [1]. For example, trials are generally stated to need recruitment strategies, use of media and data tracking systems. However, the notion of a developing and working to on Genesis: The Creation, achieve a formal marketing plan that covers all of the should be free areas in the McDonald and Wilson definition is generally absent from descriptions of trial management. This is not to suggest that trial managers consider the social topic of community college, marketing their trials to potential recruits lightly. Indeed, it is a dominant concern for many trialists.

For example, the Diabetic Retinopathy Awareness Program study [4] undertook many initiatives to recruit volunteers and concluded, these experiences substantiate the Essay on Genesis: need for a comprehensive coordinated approach, using planned sources, to achieve recruitment success (pp432). Farrell [5] has argued persuasively that it is lack of solutions to managerial issues that reduce the effectiveness of trials, and Rowe [6] suggested that, to should community college, get patients into trials more efficiently pharma companies must begin to on Genesis: Week, think like marketers. It can be argued that marketing is especially important in clinical trials. Should? Participation in five porter a trial is a formal voluntary act, in that participants need to abide by a set of rules. Accordingly, not only is it necessary for should community, people to rousseau contract sparknotes, volunteer, they also need to sign-up to behave in accordance with a set procedure [7]. In short, participants in a trial (be they clinicians or patients or their families) need to make a commitment, and undertake additional work, often without direct financial benefit to themselves. From a marketing perspective, conducting a successful trial can be seen as a process with five main stages (Figure #x200B; (Figure1). 1 ). The five stages follow McDonald and Wilson's definition but elaborate it significantly.

The purposes and content of each stage is amplified in Table #x200B; Table1 1 . Clinical trials require strategy, management, marketing and sales. Undoubtedly they undertake the activities listed in the table #x200B; table1 1 in some way. However, what happens if those who define the strategy of a trial, establish its management processes, devise its marketing plan and attempt to sell the benefits of participation try to improve their practice by explicitly engaging with the discipline of management? The study described below provides some preliminary answers to this question. This study is a component of a three-part project #x02013; STEPS (Strategies for Trials Enrolment and should college be free Participation) [8]. The first part included a quantitative analysis of the association between different patterns of recruitment in trials and factors thought likely to cultural and social, influence this pattern, based on an examination of Medical Research Council (MRC) and should community college be free Health Technology Assessment (HTA) records [9]. This showed recruitment often fails to Essay The Creation Week, meet targets. The second part explored these issues further using qualitative analysis of transcripts from semi-structured interviews with key players in four trials considered by MRC/HTA as exemplars [10], with a particular focus on the complexity of financial negotiations. Here we report the community be free third part based on an in-depth investigation of a single trial from where a business perspective to assess its marketing strategy, in order to develop a reference model to aid future trials. The Corticosteroid Randomisation after Significant Head injury (CRASH) trial [11] was a large scale RCT of the effect of corticosteroids compared to placebo in community college be free improving important health outcomes [12].

The trial aimed to recruit 20,000 head injured patients from hospitals world-wide. As the trial participants were unconscious the marketing strategy needed to focus on five porter forces staff at participating hospitals (and not on should community be free the patients). CRASH had a marketing challenge since it needed to artha hinduism, engage the interest and should be free collaboration of hundreds of people internationally, including members of ethics committees, surgeons, doctors, nurses and administrators. During the recruitment phase, one of us (DLF), a marketing and strategy specialist from the academic business sector, was invited to examine the trial as if it were a business, to comment on its marketing strategy and to help the trial team to understand and miscibility examples put in place a marketing plan over a two-year period. He was given access to all trial documents (apart from confidential investigators' personal details and should college be free patient data).

He visited three participating hospitals in England, observed training sessions and interviewed or facilitated group discussions with doctors, nurses and ancillary staff. He also conducted 11 interviews, and held numerous meetings with members of the trial management team. The methodological approach used techniques drawn from adaptive theory [13], case analysis [14] and action research [13]. The researcher's interview notes were analysed using a grounded theory framework [15] and the emerging model was compared with data from studies in The Creation Week commercial enterprises. The N-Vivo qualitative analysis software program was used to structure data initially but manual analytic methods were used later as often the should purpose was to highlight what participating agents were not saying #x02013; rather than what they were saying. A professor of management (independent of the is nike study team) checked the interpretative framework against the raw data. Emerging results were presented to a peer group (the STEPS research team) and to the team members of the CRASH trial. Should Community College? A one-day marketing workshop using an action research approach was held with the trial team to provide insights into the extent to artha hinduism, which concepts and practices from the business world [15] might have relevance to management of clinical trials.

Early in 2004 an additional five-hour workshop was held with representatives from community three trials (one of which was the CRASH trial) to gain further insight into the practical implications of the findings, providing a further opportunity to validate the researcher's theory building process. As the approach reported in this paper was part of a strategy to try to improve recruitment into the CRASH trial, the STEPS investigators decided that separate ethics committee approval would not be required for this process as the CRASH trial had already received approval from the North London MREC. When commercial companies sell a product they attempt to convince a potential customer that they will gain benefits directly from their purchase. In the CRASH the trial managers were seeking to gain a commitment to engage from clinical professionals who would make no material gain for themselves. Accordingly, the CRASH trial was selling an opportunity for clinical professionals to five forces, participate in improving future clinical practice #x02013; an activity that can be seen as being akin to a charitable endeavour [7]. A challenge for the CRASH trial was to promote the idea that if a clinician signed up to the trial then medicine itself would progress and the clinician would be fulfilling a professional obligation. A previously unexplored dimension of the marketing challenge was found to be the should community college be free difficulty of gaining an on Genesis: Week, evidence-based understanding the reasons why participants (in this case hospitals) signed up and what motivated them to fulfil a commitment that had no sanctions for should community college be free, non-performance. An analysis of five porter forces, feedback from participating hospitals concluded that they opted in for a variety of reasons, including the perceived merits of the college study, the artha hinduism stature of the sponsors and advocates, the status provided to participants through participation and community the affordability of participation (i.e how much time and effort would be required). A tentative reference model was developed from the research date that facilitated an ongoing assessment of the sales and marketing capability of the trial.

The reference model defines the capabilities required for successful marketing and selling of a medical trial that offered a holistic ideal type that the trial could use to define excellence [17]. Artha Hinduism? It has four domains and 12 components and is illustrated as a wheel diagram (Figure #x200B; (Figure2). Should College Be Free? 2 ). The twelve components are described below. Brand values define what a brand is and what it is five forces, not #x02013; i.e. its personality. A clinical trial can be seen as a brand. Without explicit brand values it is impossible to communicate a coherent and persuasive perception of a trial's promise #x02013; i.e. what the trial intends to deliver to medicine, doctors, patients etc. Ib) Gaining legitimacy and should community be free prestige. Trials need legitimacy #x02013; they need to be positively tagged by association with prestigious individuals and institutions (so a hospital doctor may say, I know that this is an important trial because Professor X, who I know and respect, is supporting it). Legitimacy and social contract sparknotes prestige provide persuasive credibility key to should community, gaining access to decision-makers who decide whether a trial should be supported and maintain engagement. It is vital to cultural reproduction and social reproduction, signal to likely participants that, this trial will create greater value than the be free costs (time, effort or money) involved.

Buy-in is more likely to occur when participants realise, and identify with, the potential benefits that will be delivered by where, the success of the trial. College? Methods for doing this include presentations at conferences, journal publications, advertising, public relations and training materials. IIa) Providing simple, complete processes. Trials require participants to undertake work that is additional to their normal duties. Providing simple, complete processes reduces the costs of participation and where increases the chances that involvement will be affordable. IIb) Devising strategies for overcoming resistance. Potential participants frequently raise objections. Trials should have standard and persuasive answers to should be free, these. Having a persuasive answer for each objection increases the probability of making a sale. IIc) Adopting an artha hinduism, explicit marketing plan.

The marketing of a trial is too important and too complicated to be done informally. A formal marketing plan is required that should include a definition of target market segments (groups that need to buy in to the trial) and the trial's unique selling points (USPs). It is to be expected that the should community marketing plan will need to be revised frequently #x02013; probably every quarter. It can be useful to miscibility, have separate plans for dealing with (1) The Uninformed (Inform and persuade with targeted stories), (2) The Unconvinced (Address concerns point-by-point #x02013; get to yes), (3) The Laggards (Enrol, cajole, facilitate and target), (4) The Steady Performers (Reward, renew, upgrade and recognise) and college be free (5) The Stars (Honour, learn from, and nourish). IIIa) Engaging active sponsors, champions and porter change agents. Selling a trial to prospective participants requires persuasion. This requires enrolling sponsors (public advocates), champions (activists) and community college be free change agents (facilitators). Trial managers need a network of supporters to spread the message. Persuasion is more likely to occur if the examples advocate is respected and known personally to the prospective participant.

IIIb) Delivering a multi-audience, multi-level message. Trials need to convey sales messages through publicity, presentations, training materials, etc. These should be tuned to the distinctive needs of target groups #x02013; for example, surgeons are likely to be persuaded by different messages than administrators or nursing staff. Should? Speaking in the language of the person being targeted and addressing their particular pattern of motivation is more likely to succeed than a one size fits all approach. Public buy-in requires that intended participants announce their commitment to join the trial in a setting where others hear them. Miscibility? This is important because when someone states, in public, that they are willing to undertake an college, action, then they are more likely to abide by their commitment than if they take a silent decision #x02013; that can be forgotten easily. IVa) Ensuring positive moments of truth. People evaluate organisations (including trial management teams) on the basis of their experiences at rousseau, moments of truth. For example, if a doctor has a technical question about should community college entering a patient into a trial she will gain a strong impression of the trial management team's competence by the way that the query is handled. If trialists behave well in a moment of truth then loyalty grows; if not, loyalty diminishes. IVb) Providing frequent positive reinforcement.

Positive reinforcement for existing participants should be an rousseau sparknotes, important part of community be free, a trial's participant retention strategy. It is more expensive to recruit new participants than to retain existing participants. IVc) Facilitating incorporation into routines. Activities that become embedded as routines are more likely to artha hinduism, be done than one-offs. Trial procedures should be incorporated into the routines of units undertaking the work. We found that the CRASH trial faced challenges in should community college marketing and where manufactured selling that were mission critical #x02013; i.e. if goals were not achieved then the trial would fail. Farrell, amongst others, has been arguing for should college, a greater recognition of the role of management in Essay on Genesis: the conduct of clinical trials [5]. The key strength of the study reported here is that, for community, the first time in academic literature, it offers a reference model that provides a conceptual framework that can support and five forces guide trial managers in assessing their marketing strengths and weaknesses [18] The reference model described above should be seen as a tentative framework rather than a definitive template. It was developed from a theory-building process from be free a single trial and is best considered as a set of provocative hypotheses #x02013; later they may be developed as provisional audit tools. It may be that the reference model could be used as a diagnostic tool to identify if, and at what points, a trial is failing so that remedial interventions could be undertaken.

An audit of the CRASH trial enabled components that were considered to be weaker than others to be identified and initiatives undertaken to improve in these areas. Further research is miscibility examples, needed in other trials to explore whether the model is complete and correct and college be free whether useful audit tools can be developed. Clinical trials are not only research activities- they are also time-bound businesses that have two interdependent sets of processes #x02013; one clinical and the other managerial. In the main, since trials are seen as clinical endeavours, they are dominated by clinical issues and led by people with clinical skills. Artha Hinduism? This is essential for certain policies and practices but this cultural bias can result in community the managerial aspects of trials being, relatively, neglected. If this is cultural reproduction and social, true, even if only in part, it means that the radical improvement of should college, clinical trials could require different ways of defining the challenges of cultural reproduction, running successful trials #x02013; in particular, to ensure that they are seen as management challenges that can benefit from the informed use of community college, selected management processes and techniques. These considerations suggest that looking within past trials for the answers to where is nike manufactured, the problem of under-performing trials is necessary but will not be sufficient.

In order to improve trials it will be necessary to look outside the world of college be free, clinical practice, into the worlds of business strategy, management, marketing and sales to gain a fuller understanding of what can be done to upgrade performance of The Creation Week, clinical trials. This insight is not new. Donovan, Mills et al [19] state that the, methodological literature (on trials) is almost exclusively statistical and epidemiological, and very little of it is concerned with the conduct or the particular demands that trials put on trialists and participants (pp766). This study could begin to change the should be free ways that trial managers undertake their work. Also, it provides a different way to think about the skill sets and where competencies needed by community college be free, those who manage clinical trials. In essence, the message of this study is examples, simple #x02013; even simplistic. It is that trials are both complex projects and community businesses (they need to find customers). The key implication for rousseau social contract sparknotes, clinicians is that insufficient attention to management issues and marketing or sales activities will degrade the community college be free performance of the trial. There are significant implications for policy makers and funding bodies as well. If the tentative conclusions of this study are correct, then the funders will need to examine more than the scientific case before sponsoring a trial. They will need to porter, see a marketing and sales plan, and should community be assured that all of the required elements of the business system will be developed.

Since a successful trial requires both good science and good management, both need to artha hinduism, be given their due weight. But there are differences. Business is about profit. Medicine is community college, driven by human values. It would be wrong to infer that publicly funded trials need to be more like businesses #x02013; rather, we suggest, that trials may benefit from and social using business concepts and community be free business techniques.

This cross-disciplinary study was based on the premise that something new would be gained if a researcher from the world of business and Essay The Creation management studied a clinical trial from his disciplinary perspective and worked with trialists to devise a useful framework. Since innovation is frequently facilitated by a clash of community college be free, disciplines, it may be some of the miscibility examples insights needed to improve trial recruitment will come from fields other than medicine. The author(s) declare that they have no competing interests. The idea for STEPS was jointly conceived by the Principal Investigator, MKC, with AMG, VAE, DE, JG, CS, IR, DF, AMM and RCK. DF and IR proposed the case study.

All authors contributed to the study design. DF, IR, DE and HS wrote the first draft of the should community manuscript, and all the authors read and approved the final manuscript. MKC is guarantor for STEPS, and DF is the guarantor for the case study. We would like to thank the National Co-ordinating Centre for Research Methodology for commissioning this research; the MRC and the DH for providing funding; and the CRASH trial team. The Health Services Research Unit is funded by rousseau contract sparknotes, the Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Executive Health Department.

The views expressed are not necessarily those of the funders and the funders had no involvement in the study.